The knowledge of Microfiber Cloth
1. What is microfiber
Microfiber is a synthetic fiber of polyester and nylon (polyamide) used to make fabrics. Its components are respectively 80% Polyester / 20% Nylon, 70% Polyester / 30% Nylon) Some merchants use 100% polyester in order to save costs. Different proportions of fibers have different water absorption capacities and softness, depending on buyers’ needs choose. The service life of microfiber products is 5 times that of pure cotton fiber products; because its diameter is 1% of human hair, its water absorption is 7 times that of other products, and its towel products are soft, comfortable, and long-lasting. Not hard; at the same time, it can penetrate deep into the pores to clean the dirt, oil, and residual cosmetics in the skin. It also has super cleaning ability for the cleaning of items. No pilling, no lint, and a certain polishing effect. Because microfiber is superior to pure cotton, silk, etc., it has been widely used in various fields such as family life, laboratory, hospital, army, etc. in most countries.
2. What are the uses of microfiber?
The use of microfiber: microfiber has a wide range of uses. The fabric made of it is treated with advanced technologies such as sand washing and sanding, and the surface forms a layer similar to the appearance of peach skin fluff and is extremely fluffy, soft, and smooth. Cool, high-end fashions, jackets, T-shirts, underwear, etc. made of this fabric are cool and comfortable, sweat-absorbing, not close to the body, and full of youthful beauty. High-grade artificial suede is made of microfiber in foreign countries, which not only has the appearance, feel, and style similar to real leather but also has a low price. Because the microfiber is thin and soft, it can be used to make a clean cloth with an excellent decontamination effect. Smooth ultra-high-density fabrics are used to make sportswear such as skiing, skating, swimming, etc., which can reduce resistance and help athletes create good results; in addition, microfibers can also be used in filtration, medical care, labor protection, and other fields.
3. Are microfiber cloth lint free?
Yes, Microfiber cloths are lint-free. Polyamide is mainly used in synthetic fibers, its most prominent advantage is that the abrasion resistance is higher than all other fibers, 10 times higher than cotton abrasion resistance, 20 times higher than wool, in blended fabrics Adding some polyamide fibers can greatly improve its wear resistance; when stretched to 3-6%, the elastic recovery rate can reach 100%; it can withstand tens of thousands of flexes without breaking.
The strength of polyamide fiber is 1-2 times higher than that of cotton and 4-5 times higher than that of wool. However, polyamide fiber has a poor heat resistance and light resistance, and poor retention, and the fabric made of it is not as stiff as polyester, so Adding polyester fibers, the biggest advantage of polyester fibers is that they have good wrinkle resistance and shape retention, and have high strength and elastic recovery. It is durable, wrinkle-resistant, iron-free, and non-sticky.
microfiber cloth can be washed by the washing machine, laundry detergent, stain remover sort the microfiber cloth into the washing machine.
4. Can microfiber cloth be washed？
1. Wash in the washing machine with detergent or hand wash with warm water and detergent.
2. Rinse thoroughly with clean water after washing. The water temperature should not exceed 40 degrees celsius, which will damage the fibers.
3. It is best to use liquid laundry detergent.
4. Do not use bleach will shorten the service life of microfiber cleaning wipes.
5. Do not use a softener. Softeners leave a film on the surface of the microfibers. Will seriously affect the wiping effect.
6. When washing or drying in a washing machine with other clothes, pay attention, because the microfiber fabric will absorb the surface of the soft clothes, which will affect the use effect. Air dry or dry at medium-low temperature. Do not iron and expose to the sun.